$10 Plastic Wrap Cutter, Suction Cup Type Preservative Film Cutter P Health Household Household Supplies Paper Plastic $10 Plastic Wrap Cutter, Suction Cup Type Preservative Film Cutter P Health Household Household Supplies Paper Plastic Preservative,Cutter,/pilleus175970.html,hoteldonachela.com,Film,Wrap,P,$10,Cup,Plastic,Suction,Health Household , Household Supplies , Paper Plastic,Cutter,,Type Preservative,Cutter,/pilleus175970.html,hoteldonachela.com,Film,Wrap,P,$10,Cup,Plastic,Suction,Health Household , Household Supplies , Paper Plastic,Cutter,,Type Plastic Wrap Cutter Suction Courier shipping free shipping Cup Preservative Film P Type Plastic Wrap Cutter Suction Courier shipping free shipping Cup Preservative Film P Type
Item Type: Plastic Wrap Cutter
Product Size: Approx. 37x6x5cm / 14.6x2.4x2.0in
Weight: Approx. 371g / 13.1oz
Total Length of Film Roll: 32cm / 12.6in
Diameter of Film Roll: 5cm / 2.0in
How to Use
1. Remove one side of the fixed shaft, put on the cling film, reset and press down, pull out the cling film and cover it to complete.
2. Pull out the proper length of plastic wrap from the middle recess and cover it with your thumb and lightly press the upper cover.
3. The sliding knife is placed under the outlet of the plastic wrap and the sliding knife can be moved to the end to cut the plastic wrap.
1 x Plastic Wrap Cutter
1. Please allow 12in error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.
3. It is forbidden to cut items other than cling film, such as paper, aluminum foil, etc., so as not to cut the cling film due to the passivation of the knife edge.
At a time where the world needs to produce more with fewer resources, artificial intelligence (AI) could help to transform agriculture worldwide.Read More
by Caroline Mwongera - Caroline Mwongera, International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT)
Infrastructure and literacy levels: key considerations in developing CSA digital toolsRead more
by Stella Ndirangu - Stella Ndirangu, agri-finance specialist at ACRE Africa
Blending digital and physical tools to deliver CSA informationRead more
by Simone Fugar - Simone Fugar, Esoko
The need for a holistic approach to deploying CSA digital toolsRead more
Brussels policy development briefings
ICT Update #87
Caribbean Week of Agriculture 2018